XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prodigy interview

Go down

The Prodigy interview Empty The Prodigy interview

Post  The Prodigy Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 am

Erin Andrews: "Hello again XZW fans, I'm back stage around the locker rooms looking for another wrestler to interview and get their thoughts on the recent show."

Erin walks slowly when a door opens and out steps The Podigy. Wearing his trademark shades and matrix style trenchcoat. He gives her a look up and down, and begins to make his way before she stops him.

Erin Adrews: "Prodigy, can I have a few minutes to ask you some questions?"

The Prodigy: "Go ahead"

EA: "What are your thoughts on the show earlier, and more specifically your match?"

The Prodigy's expression grows slightly annoyed. Turns his head to face Erin instead of looking straight ahead disinterested

Prodigy: "I had that match! But whatever, I can't change that. This is probably the most talented group of stars I've been around so far. Which just means I can't take anyone for granted.As far as the show is concerned, the fans are great."

EA: "Any goals or thoughts on your future?"

His demeaner lightens a little, and smirk comes across his face.

Prodigy: "We'll see how things pan out with the championship tournaments. After that, oh yeah, I've got some ideas. But sorry honey, not going to show my cards yet. But trust me, it will be Electrifying, Terrifying and Intensifying."

The Prodigy

Back to top Go down