XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Tatum arrives.

2 posters

Go down

Chris Tatum arrives. Empty Chris Tatum arrives.

Post  ChrisTatum Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm

We hear the sound of breaking glass followed by In The End by Linkin Park and a mystery wrestler appears on the ramp, He swaggers to the ring and climbs in with a mic in hand.

Wrestler: " Now listen up people! My name is Chris Tatum and there is only two reasons for me being here in XZW. No.1 I love to wrestle, No.2 I love to win. The GM told me that I can do both here. Now don't get me wrong I'm not here to make enemies but if I have to tread on any fingers or toes then SFW, So Freaking What!!. A few of ya may have heard of me on the Indy circuit, Hell I may even have some fans.

There are a few scattered people in the crowd chanting "Power Extreme, Power Extreme!"

Chris: " Well now, It seams that a few people know me as The Power Extreme and there is a good reason for that.. Hey you guys in the back listen up!! I would like to think that there is at least one guy who will step into the ring with me, Hell ya may even earn my respect. Anyone who ticks me off will feel the full force of the Facestomper!!"

Chris drops the mic and mounts the turnbuckles with his fists raised.

If anyone wants to add to this then feel free guys!!
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Chris Tatum arrives. Empty The Prodigy responds..

Post  The Prodigy Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:57 pm

the arena goes dark, electric music starts, green laser lights and a series of white strobelights electrify the entrance way the words "electrifying, terrifying, intensifying" appear in white on the black screen one by one on the on the titan tron.

A wrestler wearing black pants, shades, and a matrix style treachcoat appears on the entrance. A shapely brunette standing next to him.

"Chris Tatum, all the the XZW fans, allow me to introduce myself. I'm The Prodigy."
A few scattered cheers and applauses, are heard. He looks around and notices one sign with the word "INTENSIFYING" being held by a fan.
"Well look at that, I've got a few fans here too. The lovely young lady next to me is Brooke. And you see I'm here to prove something too. I've been a champion on every level in the indy circuit. Hell, last week on was a national level show fighting for a title shot, I haven't even reached my peak. That's why I'm The Prodigy. So yeah, I'll take you up on that challenge. And win or lose, it will be intensifying."

He toss the mic down and slowly makes his toward the ring.

The Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Chris Tatum arrives. Empty Re: Chris Tatum arrives.

Post  ChrisTatum Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Ohh goodie someone with attitude to beat down!!! lol good work dude!!
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Chris Tatum arrives. Empty Re: Chris Tatum arrives.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down