XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the locker room

3 posters

Go down

In the locker room Empty In the locker room

Post  The Prodigy Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

The cameras come on showing the backstage area of the XZW arena. The Prodigy is shown walking through the hallway, until he stops on a locker room. He shoves open the door. In the locker room Chris Tatum is sitting on a chair by a locker. He looks up and seeing who it gets up and takes a semi defensive stance

The Prodigy: "Whoa man. Take it easy. I didn't come to start any trouble. I just wanted to say nice win last Tuesday. I think the fans enjoyed it too. I think it only picked up my game, and might of picked up a move or too. Anyway, all I'm saying is, and not that you need my respect, but you got it."

The Prodigy reaches his hand out.

Feel free to respond however you see fit Tatum. Or anyone else for that matter.

The Prodigy

Back to top Go down

In the locker room Empty Re: In the locker room

Post  ChrisTatum Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Tatum looks at Mike warily for a few seconds before extending his own hand and shakes Mikes outstretched hand.

Chris: " Cheers, Ya know ya didn't do too bad yourself. your not a bad bloke I think I could grow to like you. haha

I dont know if you hand any idea's for where if anywhere you were going with this??
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksun Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 am

Hearing the two men exchange words of encouragement and reconsiliation from the locker room hallway, DarkSun emerges in the doorway with a look of digust on his face. Seeing The Prodigy and Chris Tatum shaking hands sends him in to a virtual frenzy!

DarkSun:" So this is how you "wrestle" eh? By shaking hands and patting backs? You make me sick! I guess when you have no skill, the only way you can get a good match is by making deals in advance! But what's it to me, I don't really care! Just step out of my way when I'm coming to claim my gold or I will break you both in half...."

Motioning with his hands as if breaking a twig, DarkSun smirks, turns his back on Chris Tatum and the Prodigy and walks back down the hallway towards his locker room.

Darksun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down