XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guarted fame

2 posters

Go down

guarted fame Empty guarted fame

Post  Rhyno Rules Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Rhyno Enters: this is a help sign i have been challenging mad man for a long time and now realise i carnt beat him i no shame put hey ow well so i am aasking anyone if they would please make sure i win and when i do and if i get my title shot if i win that they whoever helps is guaranteed a title shot

Rhyno LEaves

Rhyno Rules

Back to top Go down

guarted fame Empty Re: guarted fame

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

Mad Man Mowgle enters the ring, the fans don't know if to boo or cheer.

Mad Man Mowgle: Ok............ Ryhno has callanged me cause he thinks i don't resect the GM........RUBBISH, i resect him as i know him better then you, and i can't help it if he's alittle scare of me, then Ryhno comes out here and ask's if someone can help him win his match against me, and he is offering a title shot.........he dosn't have a title to give, i feel sorry for the muppet who was going to take that offer, so if anyone is going to try and interfeer my Manager of my pet wolf will stop you, and one more thing.

Mad Man Mowgle pulls out some paper.

Mad Man Mowgle: here is our contracts and is says no demanding or asking of a title, to get a title match you need to prove yourself, is Ryhno boy violating this section of the contract, thats for the GM to deside, but im not mad at you Ryhno, in fact you reminde me of myself.

Mad Man Mowgle leaves the ring

Al Trautwig: Well it looks like a war has started between Mad Man Mowgle and RyhnoWarMachine, and it all started when Ryhno made the mistake of bad mouthing Mad Man Mowgle, lets hope it ends tonight
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum