XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss

2 posters

Go down

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Empty Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss

Post  Nakoliss Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:55 am

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Assass10Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Biquet10

Nakoliss and Biquette are walking slowly backstage when Erin Andrews comes up to them for a quick interview. Nakoliss looks unhappy.

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Erin_a10

Erin Andrews:"Hi Nakoliss, can I interview you really quick for all your fans?".

Nakoliss looks back at Biquette as if asking her a silent question.

Biquette:" BÊÊÊÊÊEÊÊ!"

Nakoliss:" Yes, you're right Princess Biquette..."

Nakoliss turns to face Erin Andrews.

Nakoliss:"Ok, shoot! Ask away..."

Erin Andrews:" Ok, great. Thanks! Right... euh... Nakoliss how does it feel to be the first wrestler to challenge the brand new Television Champion Thundering Hawk for the Television title?

Nakoliss with an evil grin:"Hehehe, well, it feels awesome! You know, Princess Biquette and I just want to make friends. We're actually really nice people. But one thing we can't tolerate is treason. This actually makes me real mad! I lose my temper and BAM I backstab them. So, you know, last week I had a tag team match and my partner Thundering Hawk got the pin for the victory. Woo hoo, nice job, I'm really happy. Thundering Hawk actually became the Television Champion. Nice huh? Well, did he thank me? Did he bought me dinner? Did he pay for a pedicure for Princess Biquette? NO!!! He walked away..."

Nakoliss grabs the mic from Erin Andrews' hand and looks straight at the camera.

Nakoliss:"You're a selfish little goblin Thundering Hawk! How can you treat me like this? I practically did everything in this tag match. It's almost like I gave you the pin on a silver platter. You're a traitor Thundering Hawk and for this I will teach you respect. Oh yes Thundering Hawk, you will respect me and Princess Biquette after our match you lowly kobold poo! After I hurt you on Tuesday, you will call me Nakoliss, The Television Champion! And I won't forget to thank you! Hahahaha! Thundering Hawk... Backstab your dead!!!

Nakoliss gives the mic back to Erin Andrews and walks away with Biquette.

Last edited by Nakoliss on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Empty Re: Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss

Post  ChrisTatum Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

Nice work Nak!!
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss Empty Re: Aug 26 - Thundering Hawk Vs. Nakoliss

Post  Nakoliss Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanks Chris! Smile

As always, I having fun playing crazy!!! :p
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down