XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting with the Bossman

Go down

Meeting with the Bossman Empty Meeting with the Bossman

Post  Darksun Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Camera pans across the room and the plaques and pictures of the wrestler's in the Federation. Focusing on the desk, Trouble Shooter is hard at work filling out various papers when a loud banging on the door disturbs his calm.

The banging stops and Mr. Shooter decides not to react, as it isn't exactly the best of times right now, the piles of work needs tending to.

Shortly after, another round of banging rings through the office, this time even louder and followed by a shout.

DarkSun (from outside the door): "Boss!?"

Trouble Shooter *sighing*: "Yes?"

DarkSun barges through the door. "Boss, we really need to talk!"

Trouble Shooter: "Talk? Ok then, sit down and tell me what's on your mind"

DarkSun, clearly agitated: "I can't sit down, I'm way too excited. I'm here to talk about the GOLD!"

Trouble Shooter: "Gold? Are you talking about your contract payment? Because if you are, we have already...."

DarkSun: "No no no, I'm all square with that. I'm talking about a girdle made of bright, shiny gold which from the looks of it fits me perfectly." Darksun motions his hands to imitate a championship belt adorning his waist. "I can't help it, I need to own the gold. Did I ever tell you about my ancestry and how my forefathers had the same lust for gold, when they went to England, Germany, Sweden and beyond to pillage and conquer...."

Trouble Shooter: "I'm pretty sure I got a fair bit of that story already and right now is not the best of time to learn more about your past. If we're ever going to get around to find out who the champions are, I can't sit and talk forever. I'm working hard on getting things settled here and once your chance arises, you will be the first to know."

DarkSun: "Just let me know who I gotta hurt to claim what's mine, Boss, that's all I ask. Just look at our last show, I produced a win as always, no draws from my hands!" DarkSun motions towards the door and leaves the office.

Trouble Shooter: "I'll get to you as soon as things are right." As the door is closed, Trouble Shooter can be heard mumbling: "The man has fire... but does he have the skill?"

Darksun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum