XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They don't pay me enough to do that job...

Go down

They don't pay me enough to do that job... Empty They don't pay me enough to do that job...

Post  babu sama Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 pm

They don't pay me enough to do that job... Erin_a10

Erin Andrews: Hello, this is Erin Andrews from the backstage of the first XZW show and I will try to get feedback for some of the wrestlers who fought tonight…sorry... My god.... what is that smell?

They don't pay me enough to do that job... Babus10

Babusama: Hi sweethear.....Are we on tv?

Erin Andrews:...Yes…. Yes,we are...What was your first impression of tonight event.

Babusama: Well it was good show, lots of good matches, mine should have been a win but what can I do.

Erin Andrews:…..Yes..... and what about your opponent…

Babusama: Raeging bull gives me a good workout you know. Lots of actions, lots of moves,but I think I should have win this one.You don’t mind if I drink my beer during this interview?

Erin Andrews: No…No.. Go on with it….. So are you calling for a rematch? ( she seem to have some breading problems..)

Babusama: Well I not the one who call the shoot around here little lady. If Boss man wants me to fight him of another guys, I don’t care.Are we finish here? I have to go and get myself something to eat

Erin Andrews: OH YES,We are done. Thank you Babusama.

Babusama: Buuuuuuuuuuuuurp!
babu sama
babu sama

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum