XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mad man mowgle joins XZW

2 posters

Go down

mad man mowgle joins XZW Empty mad man mowgle joins XZW

Post  mad man mowgle Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm

mad man mowgle walks up to the GMs office, and walks right in uninvited.

Trouble shooter: who dears to interupt me when im.......... oh Mad Man Mowgle it's you, well umm come in im glad to see you after what happened, glad you came and joined XZW, umm how have you been

Mad Man Mowgle: been good, be better when im in a match getting paided, and grabbing titles, you understand.

Trouble shooter: sure i understand, umm a few questions, 1. why join my fed and 2. you not going to make any of you special pills are you ?

mad man mowgle: 1. i joined cause i can't stand stangers, i needed to join a fed run by a former IWF member, cause we get along well and we know what each of us is like, 2. if i get the oppertunitys i want, and you don't force me to do anything then i might consider not trying to take over, one way to insure that is to give my vice GM.

Trouble shooter: WHAT

mad man mowgle: ha ha ha just joking, this might sound strange coming from me but its good to see a friendly face.

Mad Man Mowgle leaves,

Trouble shooter: life will be hell know......
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

mad man mowgle joins XZW Empty Mad Man Blowout

Post  Rhyno Rules Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 pm

I know your type Mad Man u think u can come here and intemidate my gm my favorite gm u think that is ok I DO NOT he pays you u respect him and if you dont u have me to answer to u got tht little man if you dare put anything back that winds me up i think me RHYNOWARMACHINE VS MAD MAN is a match made in heaven and if i win haha u have to say sorry butnot only a little sorry i mean get a big suit get on two knees and apoligise two everybody on the roster for being such a big man but carnt back it up and if i lose haha ill do the same now gm what you got to say about that

GM: sounds great but ill have to think about it

Rhyno Rules

Back to top Go down